A “Rainbow Baby” is a baby who is welcomed into a family after there has been a loss experienced due to miscarriage, stillbirth or premature birth.
A Rainbow Baby represents a rainbow that when it appears does not mean the storm is over or that the family is not still dealing with its aftermath. What it means is that something beautiful and full of light has appeared in the midst of the darkness and clouds. The beauty of a rainbow does not negate the ravage of the storm.
Charlee Photography is gifting the community a monthly Rainbow Baby session. This not only gives local families a beautiful keepsake but also allows the opportunity to initiate discussion of what is a very sensitive but important topic of infant loss.
Please note: these sessions are to be held within two weeks of birth so allow a minimum of 8 weeks advance notice of your due date to be considered.
RAINBOW BABY FAMILIES RECEIVE:
- 2 hour Photography Session including family and sibling images and one styled set for the Rainbow Baby
- Full Professional editing of your images
- 3 High Resolution digital images, available for download as well as a copy of each, matte printed in size 8×12
SESSION INFORMATION AND ELIGIBILITY:
- Sessions will take place in Charlee Photography’s professional studio at an arranged time and date.
- Rainbow Babies are those born following a miscarriage stillbirth or infant loss.
- Styling and other information will also be planned and discussed prior to the session.
- Applies only to newborn babies (up to two weeks old) and under ones (newborn, 6-8 months sitting or 12 months).
- Clients must agree to allow their images and story to be published on our social media pages and our website.
- The session will be gifted to the family based on criteria as set by Charlee Photography and all decisions made are final. Unfortunately not every family can be accepted but we will do our best to make the best possible choice.