When you book a session with Charlee Photography, the costs are broken down into two categories. We have outlined these below for your convenience.
Your initial investment is the session fee.
Please note, this fee does NOT include any images.
The session fee is dependant on the type of session and can be found under the investments tab, session fees range from $100 to $250 but may vary according to your needs.
The session fee is inclusive of the following:
* An obligation free, pre session consultation. This takes place in our beautiful studio where we discuss all of your ideas and options. We go over all of the possibilities and associated costs of ordering your images in a variety of products and configurations according to your tastes and budget. You also get a preview of our large selection of props, backdrops and rooms that we have available. This meeting ensures you have all of the information you need to decide whether Charlee Photography is right for you.
* A fully styled and personalised session according to your requirements. The session length is dependant on the type of session you have booked. The session is completely set up and ready to go for when you arrive.
* The time, talent and skills of Colleen, your Professional Photographer. Colleen has over 10 years of experience and has attended a multitude of workshops and training programs to ensure her skills are current and of the highest quality. Colleen also keeps up to date with all of the health and safety regulations to ensure your family are in the best hands. In addition, Colleen has a large number of awards to her name and has presented at several workshops herself.
* A basic edit of your images, which will then be presented to you in a beautiful slideshow at your post-session consultation (see below).
* A post-session consultation. This is where you get to view your amazing images on our state of the art, big screen TV. You will be able to count every eyelash and admire every twinkle of the eye. After viewing your images, you are able to choose what you would like to purchase. We have a wide range of options to suit your tastes and budget. You would have discussed these in your initial consultation and now, you are able to place your order. We have a number of payment options available.
The second investment is the purchase of your images.
Please note that we specialise in high quality, bespoke wall art, prints, canvases and printed images. You receive a copy of these in digital form, on a USB however, we don’t generally sell digital only images. These works of art deserve to be displayed and admired.
We offer an enormous range of options for purchasing your images. Due to the large number of options regarding product types, print sizes, framing styles etc, we are only able to offer a ‘starting from’ price.
You are encouraged to visit our studio for your obligation free, pre session consultation to see what we have on offer. You are sure to be impressed.
The way you purchase your images is entirely up to you.
Prices start from $185 for a fully matted, museum grade 7x10” print however, these can be purchased in sets of 5 for $740 and 10 for $1295 which is a lower per print price. We also have stunning display boxes available and you receive a high-resolution, fully edited digital copy of each print purchased, on a USB.
In addition to prints, we have a huge selection of wall art available. Prices start at $395 but these come in a wide variety of size options, as well as reduced per print prices for collections of two or more.
All of our products are sold with long-term warranties to ensure they are in prime condition for generations to come. The print quality is second to none and is far beyond what is offered in standard print labs that can be found in department stores.
We have several payment options available including: bank deposit, tailored payment plans, interest free take home layby, credit card and EFTPOS.